- All specifications, images and photos are subject to change without notice.
- Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Some features, applications and services are not available in all areas and language versions.
|TECHNOLOGY||TFT LCD multi-touch|
|CPU||Cortex-A8 1GHz (A13)|
|TYPE OF CHIPSET||SingleCore|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Android 4.0.4|
|MARKET||Market with apps|
|PREINSTALLED APPS||Multimedia players (music, video, gallery, ebook), calculator, notepad, browser, email client, file manager|
|FLASH||4GB MLC NAND|
|WI-FI||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)|
|3G||External dongle 3G (supported)|
|FREQUENCY BANDS||Not applicable|
|SD CARD READER||microSD up to 32GB|
|SIM CARD SLOT||Not applicable|
|DC||2.5 mm 5V 2A|
|AUDIO OUT||mini jack 3.5 mm|
|TV TUNER||Not available|
|FM RADIO||Not available|
|AUDIO||MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, AAC|
|VIDEO||AVI, 3GP, MP4, RM, RMVB, FLV, MKV, MOV, VOB, DAT, WMV|
|AVERAGE INTERNET USAGE TIME||up to 5 h of working|
|CHARGING BY||DC and USB ports|
|IN THE BOX|
|ACCESSORIES||USB cable, home charger, USB Host cable|
RAM memory consists of two parts: the visible and the hidden for the User. Android settings inform about the visible one. Invisible memory is used by the device to carry out the Android system processes.
Devices’ FLASH Memory (and PC’s Hard Drive as well) is different from the formatted one as a result of preparation of the device for use. So the User receives already formatted device. FLASH memory is divided into three main parts: the first one is designed for data management and the Android operating system, while the other two parts constitute a place for apps and the space for videos, photos, music and other documents.